Fish Hoek Primary School
ESTABLISHED 1928 GRADE R - 7
Since 1928, Fish Hoek Primary School has served the community of Fish Hoek by offering a high quality of education at an affordable price. Like all great traditions, this has not changed.
We continue to offer the children of the Fish Hoek valley:
- An excellent standard of academic tuition
- The best sporting facilities on the Peninsula
- A growing Physical Education Department
- Renowned Music and Drama departments
- A well equipped IT Centre
- Art room and library
- Keyboard tuition and Domestic Skills for all within the school day
- Fully trained and experienced Counselors and Social Workers
- Above all, a dynamic, motivated team of Educators and Support staff
All these combine to create a school with strong morals, ethics and family values.